26 August 2009

Mini-Blog: Embracing Living Your Five

Living Your Five is an amazing initiative I stumbled across today thanks to Alyson Noël, whose Immortals series is keeping me very entertained at the moment.

In a nutshell, "Living Your Five is about making the world a better place, one person at a time. It's about understanding what you care about most and how you can make a positive difference in the world."

I think this is a fabulous idea, and I'm writing out my list as soon as I've finished the post. (You can expect it to be up in the next day or two.)

What are the five most important things to you?

How can use those five things to change yourself, or the world?

Are you living your five?

1 comment:

Trisha Pearson said...

I love Alyson Noel's website but somehow missed the "living your five" thing. I'm intrigued and can't wait to hear more.