02 January 2011

Here's to 2011

Well, well, well. Look who's back.

It's been a while, but trust that I never forgot about you all! My time in Korea was an intense experience -- one I wouldn't necessarily want to repeat, but am glad that I had. I'm hoping it'll only serve to help my writing (and job hunting) as I move forward. Only hindsight will tell.

I can't guarantee that my posts will be as regular as we'd all like, but I'll try to post some tidbits and photos of my time in Korea as well as updates about my job hunt/relocation. God-willing, you'll find them amusing. In the meantime, have a safe and happy New Year's weekend.

Oh, and here's a special message from my babies:

Virginia Sue and G.B. say, "Happy New Year!" or "Snap this picture fast, Mom, or we're out of here."
Much love,
Sam

3 comments:

E. Van Lowe said...

Welcome back. I missed you.

Samantha Elliott said...

Aw, that's sweet. It's good to be back. :D

Kat said...

Aww, how cute!