14 March 2009

Mini-Blog: Embracing Thanks

To everyone who made SEFEVWI a fabulous success, THANK YOU!

It was great to hang out with other writers and feel the metaphorical burn on my long-neglected writers' muscles. You guys are a great group, and I'm glad to get to know you all.

I got over 3,000 words written on my new WIP, AFTERLIFE OF THE UNDEAD. And I couldn't have done it without all of the encouragement and peer pressure. I hope you all feel as accomplished and motivated as I do.

I will definitely be doing this again. So stay tuned!

Until then...


The Screaming Guppy said...

Awesome, glad you have fun! I'll try and join your next one. Was busy today until about an hour ago so I missed it.

Great idea. :)

Ian said...

I was gone for a lot of it, but I did crank out 1800 words (and should get another 300 tonight), which got me caught up to my pace. It was fun - I'll definitely be up for another one.

Icy Roses said...

Well, thank you for hosting! It was great motivation!

Nick said...

So I take it you beat out my 3117? :P

Samantha Elliott said...

There'll definitely be others, Screaming Guppy. I'm glad it was as helpful for the rest of you as it was for me.

Now I just have to stick to a daily writing goal in between these things, and I'll be back!

And yes, Nick, I did beat your word count. :D

Maxwell Cynn said...

Great time, and I got a lot done on my WIP. Thanks Sam. Wonderful idea.


E. Van Lowe said...

The internet where I was crapped out, which is why I suddenly disappeared. I did write 12 whole words, though. That's a record!! Since I couldn't get the high, I went for the low. So, I'm in the books. Ha!

Thanks for hosting the event, Sam. You are amazing ;-)